Saturday, February 7, 2009

Michael Phelps party photographer revealed!


Gossip mongers TMZ today revealed the identity of the college student responsible for the cellphone bong photo of Olympic hero Michael Phelps. Frederick Bard-Muntz, seen here in a University of South Carolina yearbook photo, had admitted to taking the photo and also to having no regrets as to the publicity surrounding it. "He's a jock and he comes all in the party and he's like, hey everybody! I'm Mike Phelps! And I'm like, so who the hell cares? And he's like, I'm getting all these college girls! But I was there before him and I almost said Hi to one of those girls. So I like, yell at him 'hey floogart', which is obviously Klingon for ass**le, and he doesn't even know what that means, then he like burped real loud and I took out the iphone and got him when he took his turn on the ootnit, which is obviously Klingon for bong. If he has problems then he deserved it, stupid flerf."

Late Saturday, Bard-Muntz was arrested by Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott, and was charged with "photographing marijuana in the process of being smoked" which oddly enough carries a stiffer sentence than actually smoking the pot. Gnorf enocgh!

No comments: