Monday, June 9, 2008

Golf Maniac Wreaks Havoc!

(click to enlarge photo)
AP: Sprit Lake Idaho. A deranged Moscow man, shown here wielding a golf club as the attack began, injured several easy-going men late Sunday afternoon. The men, all members of the local Enlarged Prostate Organization (EPO) were enjoying a barbeque when the attack occurred. "I had reached down for my O'Douls when I saw this blur out of my left eye", said a shaken and visibly welted Dan Mack. "I was lucky and got the jump I needed to get over the rail and into the lake, where I believed he would not follow me. I was wrong however, as he did chase me into the lake," Mack remembers diving below the surface, which slowed the attackers progress, "but he kept coming, and he had sunglasses on, which confused me." Fellow EPO member Brian Brisco, who was recovering from multiple lacerations, reported to police that the suspect was known to all involved, he was identified as former EPO member Gomez "Joe" Roacho.

"I can't believe that he attacked us in this way", said Brisco. "It wasn't even a full golf club, just the shaft, so he was able to really whip us good. I guess it probably had something to do with his being kicked out of the EPO last month." Apparently Roacho was asked to leave the group when it was discovered he had actually faked his prostate enlargement. Police spokesman Honey Goldberg called the attack "puzzling and fiendish", pledging his department's full support in apprehending the suspect.

No comments: